MOL Policy on Joint Use of Personal Information
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) may use personal information acquired by MOL as follows, if such joint use is necessary for the below-mentioned purpose of use;
- Types of personal information to be jointly used
- Company Name, Position, Title, Name, Address, Telephone & Facsimile Number, E-mail address and other information necessary for the below-mentioned "the purpose of joint use of the personal information"
- The scope of the joint user
- MOL and MOL Group Companies
- The purpose of joint use of the personal information
- For MOL and MOL Group Companies to render services to their respective customers appropriately and smoothly
- Entity responsible for the management of the personal information
Inquiry on Personal Information
If you request that your personal information handled by MOL be disclosed, corrected, added or deleted, you may contact MOL in the following manner.
Please send the following by postal services, to the below-mentioned postal address of MOL:
- a written notice that you request your personal information handled by MOL be disclosed, corrected, added or deleted, along with your contact information; and,
- an enclosing envelope on which your name and postal address is written, and on which a postal stamp certifying payment of amount sufficient for postal services from Japan to your postal address is affixed.
MOL will in return send you an application form and other necessary documents at your postal address.
Please note that depending on the type of your request, we may charge you a processing fee.
2-1-1, Toranomon, Minato, Tokyo, 105-8688, Japan
Human Rights Coordination Center, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.