MOL recognizes that employees and crewmembers must be in excellent health, both mentally and physically, to do their jobs effectively. We strive to help them manage their health and to provide working environments that comply with laws, regulations, and treaties.
Improving the Working Environment for Land-based Employees
- Introduce personnel responsible for promotion of health management
- Hold periodic health advisory desks at major workplaces in Japan
- Introduce on-line mental health self-assessment tools
- Implement "no overtime" days and days for all employees to leave the office on time
- Provide a range of consultation services at the Consultation Office in the Personnel Division
- Implement casual days