MOL names new President, Chairman
March 25, 2010
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) is pleased to announce the promotions of President Akimitsu Ashida to Chairman of the Board and Senior Managing Executive Officer Koichi Muto to President.
The new appointments will be confirmed at a meeting of the board of directors following the annual general meeting of shareholders on June 22, 2010.
Koichi Muto's personal history:
- Born :
- Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- Date of Birth :
- September 26th, 1953 (56 years old)
- Education :
- March 1976, Graduated from Nagoya University, (Bachelor of Economics)
- Jun. 2008 - Member of the Board, Senior Managing Executive Officer
- Jun. 2007 - Member of the Board, Managing Executive Officer
- Jun. 2006 - Managing Executive Officer
- Jun. 2004 - Executive Officer
- Jan. 2003 - General Manager of Corporate Planning Division
- Jun. 2002 - General Manager of Bulk Carrier Division
(Apr. 1999 Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd. merged with Navix Line Ltd.)
- Jun. 1994 - Managing Director of Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Deutschland) GmbH
- Apr. 1976 Joined Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.