Environmental Policy Statement
MOL Group Environmental Policy Statement
As one of the world's leading multi-modal transport groups, the MOL Group is committed to protecting the health of our marine/global environment and therefore promotes and supports the following policies.
- Protect all aspects of the marine/global environment and foster safe operation;
- Comply with all environmental legislation and regulations required by law, and all relevant standards and other requirements that we subscribe to. And, whenever possible, further reduce the burden on the environment by setting and achieving even tougher voluntary standards;
- Periodically review and revise our environmental protection measures on the basis of our framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets;
- Conserve energy and materials through recycling and waste reduction programs;
- Purchase and use environmentally safe goods and materials;
- Promote the development and use of environmentally safe technology;
- Educate and encourage group employees to increase their focus on protection of the environment through enhanced publicity efforts, and communicate our Environmental Policy to group employees;
- Publish our Environmental Policy Statement and disclose our environmental information on a regular basis;
- Always strive to ensure that our business activities contribute to and adequately support worthy environmental protection activities.