Mitsui O.S.K. Lines LinkedIn Official Account Terms and Condition of Use
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. ("Company") prescribes the terms and conditions of use ("Terms") on the official LinkedIn account ("Account") administered by the Company. The Company requests all visitors of Account ("User") to comply with these Terms in addition to the terms and conditions of use prescribed by LinkedIn. These Terms apply to all Users and the Users are deemed to have agreed to these Terms by their use of Account.
- 1. Outline of Administration
- Administrator : Company
Name of Account : Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.
Account URL : https://www.linkedin.com/company/mitsuiosklines/?viewAsMember=true
Contents : Introduction of various information such as MOL Group services and corporate activities
Administration Period : The Account may end or may be changed, suspended or discontinued without any prior notice.
Administration Method : The Company will not respond to every comment and question relating to the Account.
- 2. Disclaimer
- The Company shall not assume any obligation to certify accurateness and completeness, including, but not limited to, contents of the Account, posts, comments, photos and videos.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for any comments on the Account posted by the Users.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for any damages arising from the User's use or inability to use the Account.
- The Company shall not assume any liability even for the cases of troubles and disputes regarding the Account between the Users or between the User and any third party.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for any spoofing comments in the Account.
- The Company shall not assume any liability for any webpages other than the Account, whose name is identical or similar to the Account.
- The Account is operated by the LinkedIn operating system. The Company will not be able to answer questions about the operational status of the LinkedIn operating system, the features or method of use of software or app provided by LinkedIn or other third party, or any other technical questions.
- By using the Account, the Users are deemed to have approved the access to the information disclosed by them (i.e., account or profile information disclosed by the Users such as their name, profile picture, gender, network, user ID and friends list).
- Copyright, etc. in posted information shall belong to the User who made such post, provided that by posting the information, the User is deemed to have granted the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use (including, but not limited to, processing, extract, reproduction, publication and translation) the posted contents and to have agreed not to exercise the moral rights of author, etc. against the Company.
- 3. Prohibitions
In using the Account, please refrain from the acts listed below. These acts may result in User's comments being deleted, User account being blocked or removed from the follow list, or legal actions, etc. being taken against the User. Furthermore, even in cases where the Company does not take measures in response to any of the inappropriate acts provided below, it does not mean that the Company accepted such act and the Company does not represent that the Company will not be taking any action thereafter against such act.
- Any act impersonating a third party, including the Company (including directors, officers or employees of the Company);
- Any act infringing third party's privacy such as identifying, disclosing or leaking personal information without approval of such third party;
- Any act that causes or may cause any disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party;
- Any act that discriminates, libels, slanders, insults, or damages the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party;
- Any act that libels or slanders products or services of the Company or a third party, or any posting or transmission of false information regarding products or services of the Company or a third party;
- Any political activity, election campaign, religious activity or other similar act;
- Any posting or transmission of harmful computer program, etc.;
- Any act infringing on any copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party;
- Any posting or transmission of information, etc. which constitutes or induces or may constitute or induce a crime;
- Any act that is or may be in violation of these Terms, LinkedIn terms and conditions of use, laws, regulations, or public order and morals;
- Any act which causes misunderstanding that the User is in alliance or cooperative relationship with the Company or a third party or which causes misunderstanding that the Company or a third party recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linked website, without supporting facts;
- Any act of setting up a link which reduces clarity of contents of Account such as inappropriate frame link, etc.;
- Any act with the purpose of generating affiliates and advertising (including inducing the User to websites other than LinkedIn);
- Any act not related to the purpose of Account; or
- Any other acts that the Company determines as inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
- 4. Handling of Personal Information
- In case the Company obtains personal information from the User, the Company shall handle such personal information in an appropriate manner based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other laws and regulations, and the Privacy Protection Policies set forth by the Company.
- 5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by Japanese law. In case of any dispute between the User and the Company, the Tokyo District Court in Japan shall be the court of first instance having exclusive jurisdiction.
- 6. Contact Us
- For inquiries and questions about the Account, please use the inquiry form found on the Company’s website:
- 7. Amendment of Terms
- These Terms may be changed without prior notice as deemed necessary by the Company. Changes will take effect at the time when they are posted on this webpage.