Forging Ahead to Become the World Leader in Safe Operation
The MOL Group Corporate Principles call for us "From the blue oceans, we sustain people's lives and ensure a prosperous future". Accordingly, we continue to pursue the world’s highest level of safety culture, and we work toward constantly improvement of services. We have established the Safety Operations Headquarters, which shortens the distance between management and front-line employees at sea, and given our ship management organizations the responsibility and authority to establish safety managements systems based on a bottom-up approach.
- Safe Operation Management Structure
- Outlining MOL's organization and structure aimed at supporting safe operation.
- Cultivating a Safety Culture
- Introducing MOL's actions to enhance company-wide safety awareness and cultivate a safety culture.
- Education and Training
- A look at MOL's efforts to train and recruit qualified mariners who play key roles in safe operation.
- Safe Operation Support System
- Introducing the system that supports MOL's safe operation, such as the Safety Operation Supporting Center (SOSC) and ship inspection activities.
- Facilities and Equipment that Support Safe Operation
- Highlighting the equipment and facilities reflect MOL's commitment to safe operation, starting with ship design and ship construction.
- Safe Operation Supporting Yamal LNG Project
- Inside the safe operation structure of MOL's innovative transport project using the world's first ice-breaking LNG carrier.