Get an inside look at the MOL Group's major projects aimed at ensuring sustainable growth with society.
- Jun 16, 2020MOL and NW Innovation Works Announce New Partnership -Endeavor brings together global shipping leader and innovative manufacturer to produce least carbon-intensive industrial-scale methanol on market - a key component of essential materials-
- Jun 15, 2020Initiative to Realize Autonomous Sailing Ready to Start Demonstration Voyages - Concluding Contract in R&D Grant Program Related to Unmanned Vessels with the Nippon Foundation -
- Jun 12, 2020Propeller Boss Cap Fins (PBCF) Wins Environmental Technology Award from Japan Association for Logistics and Transport - 3% to 5% Energy Saving Reduces Merchant Ships' Environmental Impact -
- Jun 10, 20202 MOL-operated Vessels Selected as 2019 'Best Quality Ship Awards' - Japan Federation of Pilots’ Associations Honors Safe Operation Measures -
- May 21, 2020'e5 Consortium' Established to Promote Zero-Emission Electric Vessel; -Project Encompasses Development, Realization, Commercialization-